The first mixed-material, semi-suspension, performance-oriented gravel solution on the market. Taking the best properties of not one, but two materials and constructing a better way to explore new horizons. A stunning aluminium frame is complimented by a carbon fork and a unique carbon rear triangle suspension system.
The Tera is the ultimate trekking and gravel bike. The internally routed cables provide not only clean aesthetics but protection from the elements. It’s compatible with both 1x and 2x groupsets so you can use it for the long commutes as well as the wildest of gravel rides.
4 bottle cage mounting positions mean you can personalise and customise your adventure and bike ride to your exact specifications. Thanks to the specifically designed frame shape, it can also carry multiple bags throughout the frame, on the seat post and across the handlebars meaning you can be out all day and carry everything you need.
The carbon rear triangle on the Tera is truly the focal point of this frame. Providing a unique, fixed-pivot suspension solution. The carbon layup has been studied to ensure an extremely reliable structure that is both vertically compliant yet laterally efficient and reactive when riding providing maximum power output at full pace. The forks on the front have also been given this high level of attention to detail. The forks work with the rear triangle of the bike to provide a certain level of suspension and comfort while creating stiffness to prevent power loss associated with suspension forks.
The Tera has been built to be as versatile as possible, ready for anything you throw at it. It’s ideal for a rider looking for bike designed for versatility and all-day comfort. Whether riding through the city or taking on the most demanding of gravel and trekking adventures, the unique suspension design but can handle it all.
Carbon Fibre Frame Technology: Basso was among the first to research, develop and employ carbon in its frames. By not only building with carbon but researching new methods and techniques to continually improve performance, reliability and durability the Basso frame is an advanced piece of technology that rivals anything else on the market and rides like only a Basso can. The beauty of such technology is that the fantastic ride quality that derives from such engineering is permanent, making the Basso frame perform equally after several seasons’ use as it did on the first day. Invest in Basso Composite technology, it’ll pay dividends for your cycling future.
- Sizes: L (56), M (53), S (51), XL (58),
- Compatible with 1x & 2x Groupsets
- Cable Integration: Fully Integrated
- Brakes: Disc
- Bottom Bracket:
- Headset: Fully Integrated
- Tyre Clearance: 45mm
- Thru Axles: 100/142mm x 12mm (125x165mm)
- The rear triangle has a unique, fixed-pivot suspension solution with 8mm of flex.
- The carbon layup of the rear triangle was developed to ensure an extremely reliable structure that is both vertically compliant yet laterally efficient and reactive.
- Fork shape and layup was developed to ensure a more compliant, forgiving ride while maintaining horizontal stiffness for responsive handling.
- Tyre clearance allows up to 45mm tyres to be fitted.
- Internal routed cables for clean aesthetics and cable protection.
- Compatible with both 1x and 2x groupsets.
- 4 bottle cage mounting positions.
- Built to carry multiple travel bags.
- Components: Shimano GRX 600 1x11
- Chainset: Shimano GRX 600 1x11 42t
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 600 Calipers
- Cassette: Shimano GRX 600 11x 11/42t
- Chain: Shimano GRX 600 11x
- Saddle: San Marco GND
- Handlebar: MicroTech XL Gravel
- Stem/Seatpost: MicroTech XL
- Wheelset: MicroTech MX25
- Tyres: Maxxis Rambler TR 700x45c
Spec may be subject to change due to availability