Built to be a comfortable fit while you ride, the Lake CX175 Road Cycling Shoes are a pair of men's cycling shoes built for the road. The action leather and air-mesh uppers are breathable and durable, and the fibreglass-injected nylon outsole is designed to withstand high-impact riding with the standard three-hole cleat pattern for easy attachment to your pedals.
The air-mesh lining is breathable and wicking, giving your feet a cool and comfortable cradle, and the micro-adjustable BOA cable system provides an evenly distributed and equalised closure that can be fine-tuned and eliminates pressure points and hot spots.
Designed on Lake's Competition foot forms, the Lake CX175 puts your foot into a position that focuses the power towards the pedals, but also gives your feet more room to expand during long-distance riding, giving you a comfortable and high-performance ride no matter the distance.
- Breathable and durable Action leather and air-mesh uppers
- Fibreglass-injected high-impact nylon outsole with three-hole cleat pattern
- Breathable and wicking air-mesh lining
- Side-mounted micro-adjustable BOA cable system for fine-tuned and equalised closure
- Designed based on Lake's Competition foot forms, specifically shaped for optimal power transfer and comfort