FX 2 is a versatile hybrid bike for fitness, commuting, or riding for the fun of it! It has a lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing that's great in hilly terrain, and tyres that are both fast on the road and stable on tracks and loose terrain.
It's right for you if...
You want to get out and ride more, and you're looking for versatility and performance at great value. You appreciate a lightweight frame, semi-skinny tyres that are still stable in loose terrain, plenty of speeds to help you up hills and endless options for accessories.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, a Shimano drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedalling too hard to too gently, and mounts for racks, mudguards, lights, kickstand and more!
Lifecycles Leeds are pleased to present this approved used 2018 Trek FX 2 hybrid in blue.
Why buy new when you can have one of our approved reconditioned bikes, at an incredible price, with warranty AND a free service* in the first year (*applies to local collection only).
Every bike that comes in to the shop gets a full strip down service, all parts checked and replaced where deemed necessary.
The strip down service is worth £200, Each bike is reconditioned with the usual love and care we give all of our bikes. With reconditioned bikes you get the same quality as new, but maybe a few little bumps and scratches, all which are shown in the photos provided.
KMC X8 chain
Shimano 32-11 X8 cassette
Elvedes brake pads
Strip down service includes:
1) Fork removed & headset service - replace bearings if required.
2) Front wheel hub service - replace bearings if required.
3) Front wheel true,
4) Rear hub service - replace bearings if required.
5) Rear wheel true.
6) Rear derailleur hanger alignment.
7) Rear derailleur index - replace cables if required.
8) Front derailleur index - replace cables if required.
9) Rear brake set up / brake bleed - replace brake pads and cables if required,
10) Front brake set up / brake bleed - replace brake pads and cables if required.
11) Full transmission clean - replace chain/cassette/chainrings as required.
12) Tyres checked for condition and wear - replace if required.
13) Grease seatpost, tighten all nuts and bolts to correct torque.
USED BIKE WARRANTY
All of our reconditioned preloved bikes are sold with a 3-month warranty as standard, to give you added peace of mind when making a purchase. Any new parts fitted during the servicing process are covered by the manufacturers 12-month warranty - you will be provided with information of all new parts installed on your reconditioned bike.
For more specific information on Used Bike Warranty you can visit our website: