57cm Bianchi C2C Via Nirone 7 aluminium frame with carbon fork
Fits height range: 5’9” to 6ft
Shimano Sora 9 speed group-set with original Bianchi wheels
This bike has been restored with a hell of a lot of work gone into it!
- Full strip down service including:
- Hubs serviced, all new sealed bearings installed 6 in total, including freehub body bearings
- Headset stripped and serviced, one sealed bearing replaced
- Wheels trued, rear tyre replaced. Front tyre is the original spec tyre but appears to have never been used
- All new Jagwire stainless slick gear inner cables and outer casing
- All new Jagwire stainless slick brake inner cables and outer casing
- Derailleur hanger aligned and derailleurs set up
- New sealed bottom bracket and refurbished crank arms
- New KMC 9 speed chain
- Brakes serviced and Aztec brake pads installed.
- New Deda bar tape
New parts bill alone on this bike is £162, not to mention the time taken to get this running like new!
Finally a safety check on all the nuts and bolts to ensure they are at the correct torque, wheels nuts and quick releases checked for function and tightened correctly, seatpost is greased, and tyres inflated to correct pressure.
All bikes come with a 3 month guarantee on parts but any new parts come with a 12 month guarantee. As you can see from the list of work carried out, no expense has been spared when bringing this bike back up to excellent working condition.
All bikes shipped in proprietary bike box with packaging using DHL courier. Delivery is £30 or collection in store is free!