58cm Jamis Xenith white Carbon Road bike Shimano 105
Fits riders 5’11”- 6’2”
Another bike which has been stashed away in a loft for a few years and came out during lock down. Not a blemish in the bike just the scuff as shown on the photo
- Ultegra brake calipers upgrade with new brake pads
- 105 10 speed groupset new cables
- Both derailleurs indexed and aligned
- Straighten rear derailleur hanger
- Transmission checked for wear and damage; chain and derailleurs lubricated
- Both brakes set up and centred
- All cables adjusted
- Both hubs checked and any play eliminated
- Both wheels trued
- Tyres checked for wear and inflated to recommended pressure
- Headset checked and any play eliminated
- Steering aligned and checked
- Frame and forks checked for condition; seat post greased and re-inserted
- All nuts and bolts tightened to the manufacturers torque recommendation
- Wipe down of frame and wheels
- Finally a safety check on all the nuts and bolts to ensure they are at the correct torque, wheels nuts and quick releases checked for function and tightened correctly, seatpost is greased, and tyres inflated to correct pressure.
All bikes come with a 3 month guarantee on parts but any new parts come with a 12 month guarantee. As you can see from the list of work carried out, no expense has been spared when bringing this bike back up to excellent working condition.
All bikes shipped in proprietary bike box with packaging using DHL courier. Delivery is £30 or collection in store is free!