E-line Mountain Bike Elbow Pads are designed for the aggressive MTB rider tackling technical terrain and who wants to conquer long days in the saddle. Whether challenging yourself to win a stage of an Enduro, pedal further/faster on an E-bike, or who wants to Explore new adventures on your moto, G-Form believe the demands in elbow protection are the same. With a focus on unparalleled fit, next level protection, comfort, and breathability, E-line is specifically designed to meet these needs.
Active Airflow 4-layer protection system:
Layer 1: Flexible hard shell gives protection and ability to slide on hard surfaces.
Layer 2: Tear-resistant Armortex® fabric resists tearing or catching.
Layer 3: Body-mapped, impact-absorbing SmartFlex™ pads are flexible as you ride and harden on impact.
Layer 4: Soft inner foam keeps pads secure and comfortable.
• Designed for heavy-duty conditions, geared for your most extreme rides.
• Adjustable hook and loop fit-straps for customized comfort, fit, and security.
• Locking zipper on knee guard won't slide down and allows for easy on and off without removing shoes.
• Technical mesh back for breathability.
• Flatlock stitching to reduce irritation.
• CE-1621-1 certification.
• Rough, alpine terrain.
• Bike parks/gravity.
• Great for Downhill, Enduro, Moto, All Mountain.