With a stiff carbon fibre sole and a Competition last designed for high power, high cadence riding, the Lake TX223 Triathlon Shoes will help you smash your targets. The Nufoam shell is both lightweight and breathable whilst the antimicrobial liner keeps odours at bay. The hook and loop strap closure system means you'll be able to knock the seconds off your transition times.
- Competition last designed for very high-cadence riding and higher pressure
- Nufoam shell - breathable and lightweight
- Trek-Dry antimicrobial liner
- Dual hook and loop straps
- Carbon fibre sole with three-hole cleat pattern