HIGH PERFORMANCE BIKE CLEANER.
Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash contains a premium blend of biodegradable surfactants. It will clean every part of your bike safely, and with ease. Even without any harsh chemicals, our salt-free formula provides a powerful, penetrating action! It will do the work for you and removes ingrained dirt, mud, grime and even sand and clay stains! Leaving a streak-free finish! Product comes with trigger. (Can also be used to clean your riding kit!)
How to use:
- Rinse excess dirt off bike.
- Product is ready to use. Simply attach trigger and spray away!
- Apply Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash, leaving to soak for 15-20 minutes (5 minutes if in a rush). The longer soak time, the better the results as it is non-aggressive!
- Agitate with a brush or sponge if required for stubborn dirt.
- Rinse off.
- For best results use Pro-GreenMX After-Shine following.
For kits including goggles:
- Add at least 500ml of product into a bucket of warm water and submerge your kit inside.
You can also throw in your goggles and straps before leaving to soak overnight.
- The following morning, remove your goggles and straps and rinse under a tap until all chemical excess has been removed then leave to air dry.
- With trousers, place these on the floor and agitate the bottom area with a sweeping brush to loosen excess dirt before placing directly into your washing machine, alongside kit top.
- Wash your kit at 30 degrees on a normal wash or sports wash.
- At the end of the wash cycle your kit will be the cleanest you have seen it since the day you purchased it!
- For boots and helmets: simply spray product all over and leave to soak for 15 minutes before agitating with a brush/sponge if required. Rinse off!
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Allergens: Contains 1, 2-benzisothiazolin-3-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Ingredients: Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: <5% Amphoteric, Anionic & Non-Ionic surfactants. Benzisothiazoline.