- Encourages outdoor play which enhances mood.
- Develops confidence and a sense of independence in your child.
- They build leg, arm and grip strength which is so important for physical play and school readiness.
- The development of bi-lateral co-ordination (co-ordinating both sides of the body) occurs as they use alternate legs or both legs in unison to propel themselves forward. This encourages connections between both sides of the brain which is vital for future learning.
- Allows your child to develop their sense of balance, a key motor skill, and have buckets loads of fun at the same time.
Age Range | 2 to 5 years
Adjustable Seat Height | 34cm/13.4″ to 51 cm/20″
Bike Weight | 4.9kg/10.8lbs
Tyres | 12″ x 2.00 Vee Tyre Speedster Air Tyres
Brake | Rear Alloy V-Brake
Made From | Aluminium alloy frame and steel forks
Warranty | Life long on frame, 1 year on components.
Certifications | EN7.1