The Lake CX402's are the pinnacle for cycling shoes.
The thermaform rear 1/4 alters the dynamics of pedalling creating one of the most stable platforms for high output cycling while also maintaining superior comfort. Lake’s Custom Fit Carbon platform provides heel lock and total foot stability like nothing else.
Unique to Lake is their patent double sole system. The inner sole is a semi-flexible carbon fibre platform that allows the foot to have some flexibility at the ball of the foot where the foot tends to swell and hot spots would occur. The inner sole is suspended over the outer rigid carbon sole.
- K- Lite Kangaroo leather & mesh upper,
- Perforated Kangaroo leather lining,
- Custom Fit Carbon Fibre Outsole,
- Replaceable heel strike pad,
- Dual Side mounted Push/Pull L5 BOA closure lacing system with releasable lace guides.