NOTICE: THE COLOUR OF THE BIKE IS BLUE. THE PHOTOS USED ARE FOR SPEC PURPOSES ONLY.
The Precaliber 20 will have your little rider begging to go out for a pedal on their first real big kid bike. It's a great transition model from stabilisers. It has one speed, two hand brakes and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for a light mount. For kids aged 6–8, between 45–52˝ (114–132 cm) tall.
Your kid is ready to leave training wheels behind, and you want to get them a fun, durable, bike that's simple to use. You don't want to settle for a big box brand because you know the value of a high-quality bike that will keep your kid confident and in control.
A lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminium frame, one speed and two hand brakes with kid-sized levers that are easy to pull. Plus, a kickstand and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated rear light mount. Everything on this bike is built to last, so it'll still feel like new when handed down to younger siblings.
- This bike has hand brakes so kids can gain confidence using them before stepping up to a geared bike
- One speed is all you need – a simple set-up gives kids confidence and helps them stay in control
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- Investing in a kids' bike from an established bike brand is worth it – Trek kids' bikes are designed and assembled by people who know bikes
This bike is the perfect choice for young riders who want to transition from a little kid bike to a big kid bike, with a simple, quality frame that will keep them upright and smiling while they ride at the park with friends or on the local bike paths with your family.
|Alpha Silver Aluminium, 20" kids' frame size
|Steel, 20", threadless 1-1/8" steerer
|ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring w/double guard, 127 mm length
|Square taper, 68 mm, sealed cartridge
|Kids' Satellite, 9/16 thread
|Kids' padded, integrated seat post, with handle
|Kids' steel, 25.4 mm clamp, 40 mm rise, 560 mm width
|Kids' grip, 107 mm width
|Bontrager Approved alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 15-degree rise, 60 mm
|Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
|9.53 kg / 21.01 lb
|This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).