Precaliber 24 8-Speed Suspension is a versatile kids' bike built for young adventurers who love riding off the the road and into the dirt. It has a sturdy yet light aluminium frame with a performance suspension fork and an 8-speed drivetrain perfect for racing home from school, zipping through the woods and riding trails and paths with family. For kids aged 8-12, between 129.5 - 149.8 cm (51-59˝) tall.
You love exploring nature on your bike, and your kid loves adventuring with you! You're looking for a high-quality kids' bike that's comfortable, durable and has trail-ready parts for your up-and-coming single track shredder.
A strong, lightweight aluminium frame, a simple Shimano 8-speed drivetrain that's easy for kids to handle and a front suspension fork with 45 mm of travel to absorb bumps. Plus, a kickstand, rear rack mounts and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated rear light mount. Everything on this bike is built to last, so it'll still feel like new when handed down to younger siblings.
- This bike can get your youngster hooked on a lifetime hobby that's healthy, environmentally friendly and fun
- Intuitive twist shift makes it easy for kids to switch gears when their terrain changes
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- Investing in a kids' bike from an established bike brand is worth it – Trek kids' bikes are designed and assembled by people who know bikes
This rugged, high-quality bike encourages fun and skill-building on the trail. It's perfect for kids who are getting into off-road riding, with a trail-smoothing front suspension fork and an 8-speed drive train.
|Alpha Silver aluminium, rack and kickstand mounts, replaceable derailleur hangar, 135x5 mm QR
|Kids' suspension, threadless steerer, 45 mm travel
|Max compatible fork travel
|Shimano Tourney RS45, 8 speet twist
|Shimano Tourney TX80
|ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring w/double guard, 152 mm length
|Square taper, 68 mm, sealed cartridge
|C-Star freewheel, 13-34, 8-speed
|Kids' Satellite, 9/16 thread
|Max. chainring size
|Kids' padded, integrated seat post, with handle
|steel, 27.2 mm, 300 mm length
|Kids' steel, 25.4 mm clamp, 40 mm rise, 560 mm width
|Kids' grip, 130mm width
|Bontrager Approved alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 15-degree rise, 60 mm
|Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
|12.06 kg / 26.59 lbs
|This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 175 lb (80 kg).