Tool specialist Wera presents Bicycle Set 3, a compact but comprehensive 39-piece screwdriver & socket toolset for bicycle maintenance and repairs. Supplied in a lightweight and robust folding pouch, this set is suitable for Road, MTB and E-Bikes.
The set includes Wera’s iconic ergonomic Kraftform bit hand holder for fatigue-free working. Plus, the Rapidaptor quick-release chuck, for fast bit change without the need for additional tools. The tough-absorbing bits prevent any premature breakage of the drive tip.
The Zyklop Mini 1 bit ratchet slim design and fine-tooth mechanism of the ratchet, with its small return angle of only 6 degrees, makes it ideal reaching confined spaces on your bike. The Zyklop sockets are suitable for manual and machine-operated tools (non-impact). They feature a ball stop groove and knurling at the rear end for manageability during manual use.
These tools feature Wera’s Take it Easy Tool Finder colour coding, for easy and fast location of the tool you need for the job. Additionally these tools feature Hex-Plus technology, which means the tool has a greater contact area with the screw. This prevents the screw from damage (being rounded out) over time, and additionally the greater contact surface area allows you to apply up to 20% more torque. Hex-Plus tools fit every standard hexagon screw socket you might find on a bicycle.
- 1 x Kraftform bit hand holder with Rapidaptor quick release chuck
- 1 x Zyklop Ratchet
- 1 x K Rapidaptor Universal bit holder
- 1 x Nut spinner socket adaptor
- 7 x HMA Zyklop ¼” Socket (5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm, 15mm)
- 3 x TZ Philips Head Bits (PH 1, PH 2, PH 3)
- 7 x TZ TORX Bits (TX10, TX15, TX20, TX25, TX27, TX30, TX40)
- 3 x TZ Flat Head Screwdriver Bits (4mm, 4.5mm, 5.5mm)
- 7 x Hex-Plus 89mm long Bits (2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm)
- 5 x Hexagon Ball Head Bit (2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm)
- 2 x Tyre Lever
- 1 x Robust & lightweight fabric pouch
- Size: 210mm x 110mm x 65mm
- Set Weight: 678g